2.1. Published volumes
• THOMAS, Andrew R. & Nicolae Al. Pop & Ana Maria Iorga & Cristian Ducu (eds.)(2016), Ethics and Neuromarketing. Implications for Market Research and Business Practice; Springer, New York.
• TĂNĂSESCU, Elena Simina & Miruna Andreea Balosin & Cosmin Dima & Cristian Ducu & Ștefan-Ilie Oanță & Ramona-Delia Popescu (2015), Lobby în România vs. Lobby în UE; Institutul European din România, București.
• MUREȘAN, Valentin & Cristian Ducu (eds.)(2007), Proceedings of the International Conference “John Stuart Mill. 1806-2006”, University of Bucharest, November 3-4, 2006; Editura Universităţii din Bucureşti, Bucureşti.
2.2. Forthcoming or in progress
• DUCU, Cristian & Cătălina Gîrbea & Dana Florean (eds.)(unk), Problema cunoaşterii în Evul Mediu (sec. XII-XIV) [The Problem of Knowledge in the High Middle Ages]; Bucharest.
OTHER EDITORIAL WORK
• “Ethics & Compliance Magazine“, Editor-in-Chief, since 2016.
• “Revista de Filosofie Analitică/Journal of Analytic Philosophy“, Editor for the 1st issue (2007, vol. 1(1), July-December), currently “Romanian Journal of Analytic Philosophy”. ISSN (electronic edition): 1843-9969, ISSN (printed edition): 1844-2218. Initial logo and printed layout also designed by Cristian Ducu.
• Vasilescu, Cristian (2006), Etica afacerilor si globalizarea. Cazul Romaniei; University of Bucharest Press. ISBN: 978-973-7372-13-0. The first title of the “Studii de etica” [Ethics Studies] book series, coordinated by Cristian Ducu and two former colleagues. DTP work also done by C. Ducu.