Resumé / Advisory Boards, Committees, and Professional Associations
1.1. Advisory Boards
- January 2022-present | Ethics Expert, member of the External Ethics Advisory Board (EEAB), Project PROACTIVE – “PReparedness against CBRNE threats through cOmmon Approaches between security praCTItioners and the VulnerablE civil society”, funded by the European Union under Horizon 2020 grant scheme.
- November 2021-present | Ethics Expert, member of Scientific, Industrial and Ethical Advisory Board (SIEAB), Project ALIGNER “Artificial Intelligence Roadmap for Policing and Law Enforcement”, Fraunhofer Institute for intelligent Analysis and Information Systems (IAIS), Germany.
1.2. Committees and Commissions
- ?-present | President, Ethics Commission, Romanian National Insurance and Reinsurance Organizations Association (UNSAR).
- November 2015-present | President, Supervising Commission for Romanian Lobby and Advocacy Transparency Registry.
- 2013-November 2015 | General Secretary, Supervising Commission for Romanian Lobby and Advocacy Transparency Registry.
- 2010-2013 | Member, National Bioethics Commission, National Commission of Romania for UNESCO (CNR-UNESCO). Along with Dr. Mircea Leabu, Dr. Vasile Astărăstoae, Dr. Constantin Bogdan et al., until its informal dissolution in 2013 due to discontinued financial support from Romanian Government.
1.3. Professional Associations
- 2008-present | Romanian Society for Analytic Philosophy, non-active member.
- 2004-present | Research Centre in Applied Ethics, University of Bucharest, cofounder & non-active member (November 2008-October 2011, Executive Director & Research Fellow; 2004-October 2011, Program Coordinator).
- 2002-present | Centre for Medieval Studies, University of Bucharest, cofounder & non-active member.
- 2002-2007 | Studia Mediaevalia (a Romanian ad-hoc research group), cofounder & coordinator.