Resumé / Advisory Boards, Committees, and Professional Associations
1.1. Advisory Boards
- October 2022-present | Ethics Expert, member of the Advisory Board, Project ULTIMATE – “mUlti-Level Trustworthiness to IMprove the Adoption of hybrid arTificial intelligencE”. Coordinating organization: Thales Research & Technology, France.
- January 2022-present | External Ethics Expert, member of the External Ethics Advisory Board (EEAB), Project PROACTIVE – “PReparedness against CBRNE threats through cOmmon Approaches between security praCTItioners and the VulnerablE civil society”. Coordinating organization: Union internationale des chemins de fer (UIC), France. [CORDIS info]
- November 2021-present | Ethics Expert, member of Scientific, Industrial and Ethical Advisory Board (SIEAB), Project ALIGNER – “Artificial Intelligence Roadmap for Policing and Law Enforcement”. Coordinating organization: Fraunhofer Institute for intelligent Analysis and Information Systems (IAIS), Germany. [CORDIS info]
1.2. Committees and Commissions
- ?-present | President, Ethics Commission, Romanian National Insurance and Reinsurance Organizations Association (UNSAR).
- November 2015-present | President, Supervising Commission for Romanian Lobby and Advocacy Transparency Registry.
- 2013-November 2015 | General Secretary, Supervising Commission for Romanian Lobby and Advocacy Transparency Registry.
- 2010-2013 | Member, National Bioethics Commission, National Commission of Romania for UNESCO (CNR-UNESCO). Along with Dr. Mircea Leabu, Dr. Vasile Astărăstoae, Dr. Constantin Bogdan et al., until its informal dissolution in 2013 due to discontinued financial support from Romanian Government.
1.3. Professional Associations
- 2008-present | Romanian Society for Analytic Philosophy, non-active member.
- 2004-present | Research Centre in Applied Ethics, University of Bucharest, cofounder & non-active member (November 2008-October 2011, Executive Director & Research Fellow; 2004-October 2011, Program Coordinator).
- 2002-present | Centre for Medieval Studies, University of Bucharest, cofounder & non-active member.
- 2002-2007 | Studia Mediaevalia (a Romanian ad-hoc research group), cofounder & coordinator.